Unleash Your Geek

"Welcome To Unleash Your Geek!"

Monday, May 3, 2010

Looking for a Class?


As I have taught a number of students and thus spoken to a number of parents, it has become apparent that there is an informational gap that needs to be remedied. There seems to be an overwhelming number of people who lack some of the fundamental knowledge we as a younger generation take for granted on a regular basis. Therefore, I have begun to design courses to parents of my students who want to learn more about computers and software. The first series of courses I will start this summer begin on the first of June and run through the end of the month. The course will cover Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (2007, the new version of office).  The class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00-8:00 PM at BT. The cost for the course is $100 and the only requirement is that you have a laptop. If  you are interested in this course and would like more information, please email me at coachhollers@gmail.com. Thank You for your interest. I hope these courses will be beneficial for those interested.

0 comments: